HECK NO!! THE VOLS SUCK AND THAT'S THAT!! THEY LOST to BAMA!! OR WILL LOSE IN MOMENTS.. I beleive that the LADY VOLS BASKETBALL TEAM COULD "PLAY" BETTER FOOTBALL!
(21) Tennessee 17, Alabama 41 in the 4th ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
HECK NO!! THE VOLS SUCK AND THAT'S THAT!! THEY LOST to BAMA!! OR WILL LOSE IN MOMENTS.. I beleive that the LADY VOLS BASKETBALL TEAM COULD "PLAY" BETTER FOOTBALL!
(21) Tennessee 17, Alabama 41 in the 4th ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
When did we ever lose the season? we were never National contenders and have been a mid-level SEC team for several years now. We are right where we have been for a few years.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

According to Ironlung they`re closer to National Competitors than a team that just thumped em [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
UT has been mired in mediocrity for about 5 years. Bama's been that way for over a decade Qualls. I know that you're one of those delusional Bama fans who claim they have 19,000 national titles even when they lose more than 1 game in a season and lose their bowl game and are named NC's by Bassmasters, and who thinks that the "snake" is some magic cure, and who claims that a NC is going to happen as soon as next year, but at least UT has recruited well for the last decade and does have a lot more talent waiting on the sidelines. Whether it takes a new coaching staff or God knows what for that to happen, who knows? At least there's something to work with.
UK beat LSU, I sure as hell would consider LSU a lot closer to a NC than UK. Be happy you win one every 4-5 years and don't get on my bad side. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Hey Alabama has a dynamic coach, who is a great recruiter and he'll be there for the long haul....until the next good offer
I don't know if I'd say UT is closer than Alabama, but not sure that Alabama is closer than UT either. Neither appears too close to me. Yeah Alabama beat UT, UT beat Georgia, Georgia beat 'Bama. Welcome to the NCAA 2007. A team can be a world beater one week, and an also ran the next.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I laugh at your posts.
I've not claimed NC`s especially not in next couple of years. I wish youwould bring up factual comments. My statements and I'll make them again, It will take 2-3 years of recruiting to get the team back to Alabama standards.
And this about the talent on the sidelines. I've heard this every year. With all this talent, but at the end of every year fans are callingfor Fulmers head for not developing it.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
I'm not saying those are your statements Qualls. I'm lumping you in with "those delusional fans". Neither team is anything to brag about. Both are mediocre on their best day and God awful on their bad days. If you want to hear some of them, tune into Paul Finebaums show any week.
As far as the talent/Fulmer comment in your post, I said it may take a total overhaul of the coaching staff.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bama's had talent on the sidelines for years, and it hasn't amounted to much. I don't care who their coach is, I don't see the under achievement changing.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did we ever lose the season? we were never National contenders and have been a mid-level SEC team for several years now. We are right where we have been for a few years. </div></div>
IMO football has passed us by. The more successful football teams are running spread offenses. Florida showed what spread offenses do to traditional offenses and defenses last year against Ohio State. The SEC is a speed conference now. Not fullback, tailback, and throw on 3rd and 9. I think Ainge has did a great job this year for the offense he has to work with.
Bottom line is we need a Heath Shuler, Tim Tebow type QB. We are
too predictable. VA Tech is known and does have a great defense, look how LSU's speed tore them to shreads. Speed is what we need. With that being said, take this post and $4 and it will buy a Starbucks coffee.
Just because you have speed doesn't mean you can't line up and bloody noses and be successful. UF has 2 losses already to teams that did just that to em...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks